Saturday, July 27, 2013

Life is Uncertain, Eat Dessert First

So many things to shoot and blog about today.  I am simply going to talk about one and post 3 pictures. 

Saturdays, when there is no soccer, equals Golf, thanks to an understanding finance'.  Well there was no soccer today...for the last time in the next bunch of weeks.  So I had to make the most of it.  We ventured to Encinitas Ranch for a 6:54 round, it is a shorter course only about 6,300 yards from the whites.  I seemed to play it more like 6,600 today shooting to the back of the greens on so many holes.  The irons have all added distance to their ratings.

My drives were amazing, especially for me, they averaged about 200-220, a couple as long as 240 yards.  I have been working on a new swing that protects my back, I think it is working.  I was 88% fairways today, the ball was laser straight.  I only missed 1 that was not a par 3 and still it wasn't a bad miss.

However, as I have stated before, since I stopped playing Goalie on the Ice, I have lost my "finishing" capabilities, more easily said I have become a choke artist.  Today was the worst picture of it(Photo 2).  Thanks to the first...and second bad lob wedge shots of the day and a 3 putt, I posted an 8 on the 18th hole.  I still broke 90 with an 89....but, oh the possibilities.   I also posted a flower from the course for those flower fans on the blog.(See Photo 3).

Toni, had our pal Lolo spending the night tonight.  Toni is totally into the cooking shows now.  Tonight her and Lolo's project was desert.  They call it Toni and Lolo's Chocolate Banana Surprise.  I call it photoblog worthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment