Thursday, July 25, 2013

Soccer Camp

Today, I spent the day in traffic driving up and back to Santa Monica.  Two and half hours up in the morning and two hours back all in traffic.  After 2 hours of the drive home in gridlock,  I decided to help Jamie out and stop by Cal State Fullerton where Toni and here girls were at soccer camp all week.   Stupid me, I thought I was avoiding anxiety from sitting in traffic.   I picked up Toni, Kenna and Anna, it was as good thing I finished all my calls before they got in the car.

12 eleven year old girls in a dorm for three nights with only a couple of chaperons and a coach or two that do not have kids, yet.  Oh yeah, you can imagine the ride home.

The picture however was the girls around the very cool Gatorade water cooler with the octopus tentacles.  The girls look thrilled. 

Sorry I can't write more, still getting over the trauma from the ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment