Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Excellent Ad Placement

Either I am getting bored of my New Years resolution or I am too busy to think about it or be creative on some days.  Today was one of those days, I almost took a picture of my toes just to fulfill the resolution.  Then I got lucky.  I was laying in bed watching ESPN, call me horrible but I love when bad things happy to the New England Patriots so I am riveted tot he Aaron Hernandez story...the wicked stupid moron. 

They were going through baseball highlights, but let's face it, baseball really isn't interesting until the playoffs.  However, I did find this funny.  Behind most of the home plates in Major League stadium there is a green screen panel that depending on the network broadcast, various advertisements are displayed.  The "insert corporation name here" Stadium in Detroit is no different. 

Anyway they where showing highlights of Alex Rios of the Chicago White Sox 6 hit night.  His final hit was given up by Detroit Pitcher Al Albuquerque, we will call him AL AL for short.  Well on a line drive by Rios to left field.  AL AL turned perfectly for me...to pause the TV and grab my G11.

Buy tickets AL AL, you may need them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment