Saturday, July 13, 2013

Trimmed a Bit Too Much

Really early morning today.  Toni had another soccer tournament that started today.  The girls kicked butt, 2 wins 2 shutouts, great team play.  I wanted to golf today and knowing we had the tournament but we didn't start on till afternoon we grabbed a 6:32 tee time. 

We played San Juan Hills, hills being the operative word to describe the greens at this place.  They move in every direction at the same time or at least thats the way it felt.  I putted great but still posted 38 putts.  I ended up shooting a 90 because the driver and the irons were working....well.

I took my camera as per usual.  On the 10th hole my drive landed right next to the widest looking tree, I had to shoot it.  So many thoughts come to mind when I look at this tree, Charlie Crown Christmas Tree, the Soviet Union Flag.  The sky was horribly blown out white, so the best way to show the picture is Black and White with a little Alfred Hitchcock graininess to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment