Saturday, July 20, 2013

Before

Anyone want a dog?  just kidding!

I am losing the battle of the back lawn to Baxter.  There isn't much there, lately there has been so much less courtesy of the Dog.  Today was the assault on the lawn.  This time I tried something different, actually two.  I dug out a couple of inches of the dirt, or in the case of our yard, the clay, that was under those freakin Baxter yellow spots on the grass.  I laid down some top soil before I put down the Scotts Ez Seed.

Second we are going to try to attack the problem at the source, we took the boy to PetSmart after breakfast. He needed new chew toys before he realizes how much fun chewing the furniture can be.  When we were there we found Top Paw Lawn Saver Dog Treats.  They are supposed to make his pee less lethal.  We will keep you posted.

Here is the official before picture. Includes Problem vs. Solution product placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment