Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Potato Chip looks like Vladamir Putin

Don't you love seeing those stories about a woman in Arkansas that found a potato chip that looks like Abraham Lincoln or a rust spot that looks like the Virgin Mary?  Well today was a rather relaxed day until we went and saw Heat with Sandra Bullock and Jenny somebody.  But really did any guy notice? I mean come on it is Sandra Bullock.  I highly recommend it...but pee first.

Anyway back to the potato chip. I had a water bottle on my desk that got a bit sweaty from being cold, I never understand that one, I sweat when I am hot, why does my water bottle sweat when its cold...and why when I am at lunch does that sweaty glass always drip on my shirt and make my shirt look like I spilled food on it, I don't need any help with that, I do that enough times myself.

Potato Chip....Potato Chip....Water Bottle...where was I going with this?  Oh Yeah, when I picked up my bottle it dripped on the glass top of my desk and it looked like....The University of North Carolina Tarheel Logo(see both pictures).

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment