Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to Life

Today kinda sucked.  An appointment canceled which had me at my desk most of the day.  I did get out at the end of the day, Toni got an invite to another soccer training. 

Unfortunately I got a phone call from one of my credit cards that again there is fraud on my card, this is the 4th time this year.  It really pisses me off!! People suck.  I really think that the penalty for personal fraud or identity theft should be death by firing squad or maybe they should handle things like some middle easter countries.   If you steal we cut off a hand.  I mean really messing with someone just trying to get through the day.

By the end of the day the back was a bit sore so, it was time for the back to life machine...pissy mood so...Back to Life lame product photo.  G11 on camera flash.


No comments:

Post a Comment