Friday, August 9, 2013

2

Today was catch up day, no flights, no drives to San Diego.  But more important, it is the official start of the NFL Preseason.  I know there was the Hall of Fame game last week and a couple of games last night.  But the season doesn't start until the Steelers or the Eagles play.

What is most exciting to this household is the debut of #2 Matt Barkley of the Philadelphia Eagles.(Photo 1 below and the official blog shot today)  For those not aware, Matt is a Rookie from USC who grew up in Orange County.  So we are big fans of the newest Eagle.  Even though growing up in Philadelphia I was and still am a Pittsburgh Steelers fan,  but for my mom I like to see the Eagles win. 

 I am a believer that people do deserve a second chance in life. Especially if you have served your time or paid your price.  Still our house is not very happy with the Starting Quarterback of the Eagles for the past couple of years. .  In our house, we do not like Mike Vick, some members in the house especially our four-legged family member will not forgive him.  The first picture is snip from a video, so the quality is not very good,  I would post the video but it is too violent, but I think you will get the idea.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment