Sunday, August 11, 2013

You're Fired!

Today we tried to tackle Trump National, it is a very expensive course.  Fortunately, I have a very nice friend who treated this time....thanks Don.

Now for the other Donald.  The course is amazingly scenic.  It sits on the Pacific Ocean high on the hills.  The first hole, pictured below is the signature hole.(but you should wear ear plugs to putt) The photo below is the approach to the green.  I stuck it from 130 yards away and made par. 

Now for the bad parts. 

My first mistake was playing from the Blues.  I am still very much a "from the whites" golfer.  The greens here were impossible, the pin placement was that of torture chambers.  Too many 2 putts that should have been 1s and too many 3 putts that never should happen.  But the biggest mess and why I need to fire the Donald are the sand traps, or I should say asphalt with dust on top.  We were told how much the Donald spent on the holes that almost fell into the ocean.  I guess he spent all his money and forgot to put sand in the bunkers.  Not good Mr. Trump, not good.

Would I play it again? Absolutely, but from the whites and would make sure I didn't end up in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment