Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Impatient

On the USAir 321 aircraft there are 16 seats in first class.  Plus if you have a first class ticket you get to board first, it is not a stampede by any stretch of the imagination.  It always amazes me that people stand in line for 10-15 minutes just to be the first of the first class people to board the plane.  You have an assigned seat people!  It is not like "oh if I line up first I will get front row seat to the Rolling Stones concert" or something like that.

Yet when I walked up to my gate, 15 minutes before boarding began, there they were, standing in line to be the first people on the plane.  Plus, I know I am not the most polished traveler, and I was also in first class.  But it is my imagination, or does this group not really remind you of first class?  Or am I just not feeling well and I am grumpy?


No comments:

Post a Comment