Thursday, August 22, 2013

Trio

Our trainer Ray and the students have been working very hard this week so I figured they deserved a treat.   Plus if you see customers too often and don't take them someplace nice they think you don't care.  The best way to my customer's hearts is often time through their stomachs.  So that was the plan.  We were going to the Catch in Anaheim. 

The last time I was there was June 18th.  The reason I remember that is I have a photoblog....and on June 18th I made the same mistake then that I made today.  I did not have my camera with me!!!  So dinner tonight is courtesy of the Camera Capabilities of the Motorola Driod 4.  It is not too bad, the food is much better than the photo.

The photo is also much better than June 18th's attempt... http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/06/minion-invasion.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment