Monday, August 19, 2013

Rancho

I was coming back from the first day of training and I notice how blue the sky was and how white and perfect the clouds were, I was going to type "fluffy", but come on really.  The weather in Southern California can be strange.  For example we have had a comfortable summer, or the windows we installed last year are really working well.   However, we will most likely have very hot September and Octobers.  Plus many of the days it take so long for the marine layer to burn off, that it almost looks like a foggy London.

For now though, if I have a day that the sky is blue and the clouds look cool....and I don't have a blog picture, I will shoot the sky.  This shot is coming up eastbound into Rancho Santa Margarita from Mission Viejo.  These are the same mountains that have appeared in the blog from Rancho Lake several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment