Monday, August 26, 2013

Fountain


It is so freakin humid in Orlando!! After getting to the Hotel at 2 am, I was out at the customer site by 9am.  I spent the majority of the day there.  When I came back to the room I wasn't feeling so great so I grabbed a nap.  After dinner I realized I still needed to take a picture.  

The pool at the hotel was not lit very well but in the lake behind my hotel building was a fountain.  I thought I will shoot that.  The only camera I had with me was the G11 with no tripod, so I was limited.  I closed the aperture as small as I could, it only went to f8.0.  Then I extended the shutter to 2 seconds.  After about the first 1/2 second I panned the camera up which give the whirlpool effect.  I also posted one picture of what the fountain looked like for comparison.




No comments:

Post a Comment