Sunday, August 25, 2013

Treat Our Troops

There have been a couple of blog entries this year dedicated or about our brave men and women serving to protect our freedom.  The best one I think is still the first one (http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/03/usaf-veteran-robert-rowe.html) .  However this has to be the best idea to say a small thank you.  I had to fly to Orlando today to resolve a customer issue with a major customer today, yes Sunday.  Flying from LAX to Charlotte was the coldest every flight!! We had two flight attendants that were having dueling hot flashes, so they kept lowering the temperature on plane.

When I got to Charlotte, I remembered there is an EA Sports store there, and being a fan of Duke Basketball, I figured I can get a Duke sweatshirt and survive the flight to Orlando.  On Sale $29!!!.  At the counter at the EA Sports Store was the display pictured below.  You can chose a snack or a water from basket and the store will send it to the USO location at the airport and you can share with the troops.  Very cool!!!

I of course sent the Lance Whole Grain Cheese Crackers because they are my favorite.  I only wish I could have sent a note of gratitude along.  A special thanks to Nichelle, that is Michelle with an "N" who explained the program to me.  Keep up the good work.

God Bless our troops.


No comments:

Post a Comment