Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Newark

As you may have noticed, I am a bit of a Sopranos fan. Jamie and I call them "home movies". I had to go to Newark NJ for business for 2 days. Including a Red Eye flight, which thanks to FAA regulations and my lack of an eye mask I got about 2 hours of sleep. 
 
If you watch the Sopranos, you know that much of it is set in Newark.  I was very excited to be going to Newark....ok that's a lie, no one actually is ever excited to go to Newark.  Even Trenton makes fun of Newark.  Anyway let's say there is that moment of excitement, maybe I will even get an exciting picture for the blog.
Nope…
Instead I took a picture of the fake flowers Homewood Suites puts in guest rooms to make them feel at home.
Isn’t business travel so glamours?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment