Friday, August 30, 2013

Team Lunch

It has been so long since the local folks from my company got together for lunch.  We are all so busy with our own accounts and our own business units that we forget we have local teammates.  They just might not report to the same manager. 
Our Teammate Jeff Gordon, no not the race car driver, got a group of us together at the California Fish Grill in Irvine.  I tried to take a team photo sitting at the table but it was too hard from where I was stuck in the booth.

Because it was Friday, my boy John and I decided to take the Harleys, and of course take the long way.  While I know you all love my Harley(http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-other-love-of-my-life.html) from the comments I have received.  John's ride gets my thumbs up too, the wheels are very cool.  The fat back tire and the pipes make the bike cool...mine is still better...but John's is pretty sweet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment