Friday, August 2, 2013

Surprise Visitor

I was able to take a half day FTO today, for those new to the blog it means Flexible Time Off at work.  Today was the West Coast Futbol Club's annual fund raising Golf Event so it was the perfect time to use some FTO.  Plus I got to play with a couple of friends.  We did pretty well, shot 3 under par.  Of course the winning foursome finished 16 under par...yeah right.

There were so many photoblog subjects today, I shot a couple of pictures including the helicopter ball drop(just to be nice, I posted the this one too, photo 2).  But the surprise visitor at the end of the dinner turned out to be the winner.  Unfortunately I only had the G11 with me, the Macro ability of that camera is not the best to show off the visitor on my hat.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment