Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Traffic and a Parking Lot

Today was busy day.  A 5 hour meeting with a new customer, then a "Garmin Enhanced" route to Newark Airport.  The fact that we were in meetings all day really limited my photo opportunities.  My layover for my flight, as with many others was Phoenix.  As I was transitioning to my second flight, my favorite flight....the flight home.

I noticed the coolest parking lot, see the official photo below, not the best quality as it was getting dark plus I had to shoot it through a window.

In thinking about Parking lots, my mind went to Traffic.  I realized that I have not given the traffic statistics of the blog for some time.  So here we go, to date there have been over 7,100 page hits.  The average is about 35 hits per day.  But the readership is interesting, this week we added South Korea, Japan and Indonesia.  That brings the total countries to view our little blog to 33. 

Thanks for Stopping by "Stay Classy World". And Remember Anchorman 2 comes out in just over 4 months!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment