Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Parking Lot

Today was Day One of Surf Cup an pretty important Tournament for our Girls.  They didn't do too bad.  Won One, Lost one.  I couldn't get up the energy to shoot today.  I did pack the camera just in case.  When I pulled up in the massive parking lot, we are talking easily 1500 - 2000 cars I noticed the cool texture of the very parched dirt in the parking lot.  I was thinking I might use that as my blog entry today.

Later we went to lunch with a couple of the girls and their parents.  When we got out of the car after taking almost an hour to drive 3 miles back from the restaurant Toni mentioned how cool the dirt in the parking lot looked.

With all the cars in the lot and the tournament company watering down the parking lot to keep the dust down, I was left with about 3 feet of parking lot to shoot.  I think it looks like a massive aerial photo or something from the Mars rover.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment