Friday, April 12, 2013

After Sunset

Lots of things going on today and tonight.  The girls are already up at Ventura for ODP tryouts tomorrow, I miss them already.  Went to dinner with Mr. Paul tonight, solved the world problems as always.  Coming home I knew I didn't have a picture for the day yet, then I noticed the sliver of the moon over the hill as I was driving home.  Thought it would be a cool shot. 

I got home went out back to shoot it, learned I was wrong about the cool part.  But I realized that as many times as I have shot the view from the backyard, I never really included the actual backyard.  It is small, but it is ours so it makes it special.  I lit the torches to give it some depth, plus I love the way the smell.  Then Baxter parked in the photo, stood still for the whole 8 second exposure.

I even caught the moon through the tree branches on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment