Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pool Party

We must be crazy.  Finally a weekend with no soccer and what do we do?  Go hang out with the Soccer Team!  Today was the "End of the Season - Way to go at State Cup" Party.  Fortunately we live in Southern California where you can get pool weather in April.  Also fortunately we have a very generous family, the Mongelos, who are crazy enough to open their amazing home to this crowd.  Thanks again, and I am ready to move in.

I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow for 2 nights, insert pouty face here, so I don't have a lot of time to type tonight.  I want to spend time with my beautiful Fiance as opposed to my ugly keyboard.

I took a couple of pictures today, however it is time for another contributing photographer.  Today it is Toni.  I put the underwater housing on the G11 and turned it over to Toni who had her own little underwater model Kendal's sister Karly.  Toni took a bunch of really good pictures but all the ones with Karly were perfect.  Below was one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment