Saturday, April 20, 2013

Take Off

Today is finally the day that we fly to Barcelona!  As I was writing the title for today blog I realized I could have called it "Take off you hoser, eh!", because I was taking my assigned Canadian to Spain with me.  I think is why I am so looking forward to this Barcelona trip over the past 3. 

Unfortunately my assigned Canadian is so not looking forward to the 9 hour flight.  I mean really 9 hours on a plan with me?!?!? Sheesh. 

Today was the classics last day before travel, too much to do and one last minute gotcha, but we got to hang with the parents, Pops got Dunkin Donuts so he was happy.  I got to pick up Mom from dialysis, where I was introduced to her nurses with my given name.....This is "my son from California".  Poor Dad, he spent so much time deciding on the name Gregg.  That all I needed to do to ruin it was to move 2700 miles away.

I am happy to report that while I didn't not see Kristin and Patrick today.  That I also didn't have kill him yet.  I guess that means his chances for survival are improving.

Blog to you from Barcelona tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment