Friday, April 19, 2013

Double Date

In Philly today, one more day then on to Barcelona! 

We spent the day on some last minute items.  Then today was scheduled to be the first of the days you dread as a parent, especially when you are a parent of a Daughter.  Today we met the first real boyfriend.  Yes Kristin, number 1 daughter has a boyfriend.... Patrick....half Irish, so yeah I only half like him...the Italian side.  But as the dad that is the most he can expect, it is my job not to like him!!!

Because Toni said so, we had to take a picture of them.  Picture number two today is Kristin and Patrick.  Kristin hates the picture! She says her hair wasn't long enough and she was too pale and blah blah blah...I basically stopped listening to her.  I hate it because I took it with the G11 and not the 7d.  Patrick said he looks good in it!  Ok the boy has some chops.

The idea was we were going to go to dinner, just the 4 of us, until PopPop(my dad) decided that was a dumb idea.  The whole family was going to the Pub!!  For those of you from Jersey, you know how exciting that was for me!!!

However, before dinner I decided we needed  a little bonding time, so we decided to race first.  So we went to Speed Raceway.  I was nice, I let Patrick win. 

Jamie was the official photographer tonight(until I whooped her butt in Air Hockey), I gave her sorta of a real camera to shoot with this time, set it to manual and taught her to pan.

The official blog post is of Kristin racing, we made her look faster than she actually drove, I think she wanted to let me win.


No comments:

Post a Comment