Thursday, April 11, 2013

Final Tune up

Felt great to sleep in my own bed again last night.  Really great!  Today was a crazy busy day, it started with a long venture on the precor machine.  A very busy successful selling day. In the middle of the day I had a couple of loose ends that needed to be tied down and some projects that need my attention, you know taking care of the bottom line, that sort of thing.

We finished off the day with Toni doing a private training with Victor her Keeper Coach, it was Toni's last workout before ODP tryouts this weekend.  She looked great, once she learned the difference between here left and her right.

I decided to video a bit of it and of course shoot it.  I did get some great shots, it was hard to decide on our favorite.  I also got some of Jamie too, so I am probably going to sleep with one eye open.  But ultimately I let Jamie choose her favorite.  It is all about the tip drill and the flying!

Good luck this weekend Toni, McKenna, Yordan and Brittyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment