Friday, April 5, 2013

Missed the Jump

Today is the final day of my vacation.  But it feels like I worked all day.  I tried to drive home from Vegas yesterday after my Open House event but I only made it as far as Victorville when the radio got too boring and the clock got too late.

I woke up in Victorville and immediately started on the phone, it never seemed to end.  My buddy Hien was in town so we met up for lunch. Jamie's friend Mel is up from San Diego jumping at the Oaks.  Can you imagine!  You buy an expensive horse and the first thing you do is teach it to jump over a fence!!  It is like buying a expensive dog and teaching it run in the street.

Whatever....

So Mel was jumping at "around" 4pm, we drove down the Oaks, got there at 4:05, right when Mel's horse was being put into the Stable.  But I still needed to take a shot, so I shot other people jumping expensive horses over fences.

The sad part, as soon as I put the camera away, a horse decided he wanted his rider to jump over a fence....without him. 

Tomorrow we will make sure we take great pictures of Mel.  It will be my blogs first back to back topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment