Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reuse for the Return

This post is going to be brief as the PC I use for Photos has a virus and I need to reimage.  Nice work McAfee!!! 

Toni and her friend Brittyn were back at it at Ventura College for more work with ODP.  Needless to say they are both exhausted, kind of hoping Toni goes to bed early, I need to remind Jamie that I missed her.  Her constant snoring wasn't in my ear last night so I didn't sleep because it was too quiet.  What!!! I'm joking!!!geez!!!!

Today among other things I created banners for both Toni and Brittyn congratulating them on making the cut.  I hung Brittyn's on her door for when they got home.  The were very surprise and very grateful.  Of course it is a bit rainy today and all I really had was Photo Paper so I have to reprint them for permanent indoor hanging.  Of course those files are on my other PC so I am hoping that Carbonite backed it up before the virus or I am going to have to recreate....I doubt it(UPDATE!! Thank You Carbonite, it did back up the file!!).

So today's picture is going to be of the banner hanging on our garage, I was going to save the actual file and post it but that point is moot now.  So I will crop and post the close up as the second picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment