Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ball?!?!?!

I know I told everyone the blog theme today would probably be the Horse show.  Well we got in the car ready to go down to the show to again watch people teach expensive horses to jump over the fence.  Then the phone rang.  Unfortunately our friend Mel's horse had a hoof crack and they were holding him out of competition today.

So no horse show.

Well since the dog was already in the car and he needed a bit of exercise, we decided to take him to the park and let him chase the ball.  He chases very well, but I think has a bit of depth perception and runs right over the ball laying in the grass until he crash lands then runs back for it.  I think the depth perception is the same reason why when I get down on my hands and knees to pet him that he comes running at me and smashed that hard head of his into mine.

We hung out at the park for about a half hour, I was shooting the whole time.  I got a ton of great pictures but am only allowed to post one...or in this case two.  They follow each other, the second picture is actually the Official photo of the day, but I need the first one as a set up before it.  Notice the ball on the upper right of the second picture which was the object of Baxter's desire.

I did get a couple great pictures of Jamie, which of course she hates, she says she looks terrible, I told her she looks beautiful....but I am way to smart to post one here.


No comments:

Post a Comment