Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Dali and An Octopussy....Hmmmm makes sense

I know this post is really late, but between the Internet speed at the hotel, the crazy schedule that our friend Mina was keeping us on, and well frankly my new hobby....Alcoholism.  Someone needs to take me to an AA meeting!!!

Today, Wednesday was our trip to The Salvador Dali Museum as well the City of Gironi.  The museum was as bizarre as the man himself.  The guy was obsessed with sex....don't judge, who amongst us isn't. 

The connection I have with Dali is the melting clocks, I love them, for the examples see my blog entries from January 4th (http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/01/salvador-dali-is-turning-over-in-his.html) and January 5th(http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/01/salvador-dali-is-turning-over-in-his.html). 

After a very long day of walking, looking and driving we had dinner with our friends Aurelia, Luis and Raul, plus Frank and the Southern California crew from ARC. Yes there was an obscene amount of Alcohol and Seafood at this dinner.  The picture I have to post for Toni was the Octopus, cooked with a bit of paprika and of course olive oil.  But the official post has to be the melting clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment