Friday, January 4, 2013

Salvador Dali is Turning Over in His Grave


I am going to Barcelona in April for work with customers.  I am pretty excited; I have been there a couple times before it really is amazing.  I keep telling Jamie my fiance’ that I am excited because she gets to come this time.  But the real reason is, I was crazy enough to come up with this idea to take a photograph a day and post it….. That was supposed to be a joke.  If you have never been, the city is amazing, you step outside and point your camera anywhere and you will take an amazing photo.

Today was another day in the office, one of the things I had to do was take care of a couple of items and agenda for the trip.  Then I started to think…Barcelona…Salvador Dali…that melting clock thing.

So I shot one.  Then tried to melt it in PhotoShop.  I should have melted the idea, instead of the clock.  Here is my feeble attempt at PhotoShop.  The clock is supposed to be melting over the table.  I also posted the original photo unmelted.
 
Camera information: Canon eos 7d
.  24-104 4.0 lens. on a tripod. 1/4 sec at 4.0.  ISO 200.
The speedlight is on firing at 1/4 power and pointed up the the ceiling to avoid glare.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment