Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Two of My Buddies Being Buds

No, this is not a picture of 2 beer bottles.  As I said, I am in San Diego at a Partner meeting. I am lucky enough to be around my friends from work and have 2 of my resellers....who I consider good friends attending the meeting for me.  When my boss Frank, also a good friend, realized I had my cameras with me for this crazy photoblog I am doing, he said "you are shooting the event for me".  Well after the second day of the event and shooting boring meeting shots, I said to Frank "crap, I have been taking pictures all day and I still need to figure out something to shoot to post on the blog".  I figured let me download the pictures from the event so at least that was done.

I had to take some individual photos for an org chart project we are doing from this event.  The individual shots I took were done at Bernard O's restaurant in Rancho Bernardo, which I highly recommend by the way.  Get the Lobster Bisque, not as good as mine, but still pretty good.  And apparently the wine was pretty good and Frank got my buddy Doug to drink just enough of it that every picture  I took of the members of  the org chart when they sat down had to take a picture with Doug as well.

When I saw the picture of my friends Doug and Sy together(who by the way are competitors of each other) I knew I had the right picture for the blog, not the best photo technique, but I felt to me the subject of the day wouldn't get much better....after I flipped it to black and white.



Camera info:  Does it matter? Not if you shoot the right subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment