Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Can See My House from Here

Finally after 9 years of trying I bought a house last year.  It is your typical way over priced Orange County California house.  However, the view and the sunsets tend to be amazing.  Our backyard faces the Pacific Ocean, except there is a freaking mountain in the way.  I have shot some great sunsets over the first year.  I am sure with this project I will shoot many more to show you.  But today I figured I would turn the tide...or the camera as was this case.

I was driving home this morning from running an errand.  I was coming down the hill toward Mission Viejo Lake.  Smartly, I had my camera with me when I realized I had the view back toward my house.  So here it is, the reverse view if you will of our house.  The picture was taken with the G11 from about a 2 miles away.  I will someday go back with the 5d and Toni's Telescope and shot it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment