Monday, January 21, 2013

Kobe goes Fish Eye

As today is MLK day the schools and work were closed.  I spent the day cleaning windows and blinds, almost took the sunset through the amazingly clear windows.  Toni got to hang out all day with Kobe and Chloe two awesome kids from next door.  When I got back from Costco, there were bikes and scooters scattered all over.

They also had Toni's Ipad mini out and were doing "projects" with slow motion replay.  Seeing that they got Kobe to take a pass with a nerf ball where us guys don't want to "take a ball".  I figured Kobe was up for anything.  So I grabbed the 7d and the 70-200 and just in case the fish eye.  I talked Kobe into "learning to jump the curb" with the Razor.  The kid is awesome and we got a couple great action shots.  They we threw on the Fish Eye and gave it a shot.  By the way I posted 2 pictures, the second was the "after" shot.

Thanks Kobe, you are the man!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment