Thursday, January 24, 2013

Second Happiest Place on Earth

I am an Aries, so when it rains I get depressed.  That's why I moved to Southern California.  I was so happy all last week because it was 75 and sunny.  But do you think any of my friends took me golfing...no.  But I digress.  It was raining today so I was very sad.  I had to go to San Diego for a customer Demo, the customer and Kash even took me to Hooters(I know why the hell didn't I have my Camera with me at lunch!).  Do you think that cheered me up?  NO.

After the Demo I sat at my friend Rudy's cube, because, well no one actually goes to the offices any more.  The theme of the afternoon was not really very positive.  Upset Partners, unhappy customer, even my teammate's emails weren't positive.  Not to mention my boss, now ex-friend, who was in town in the office didn't even come say "hello".

Plus, I have to tell you this Manti Te'o thing has me broken hearted, I mean who among us hasn't fallen in love with a beautiful woman online to later find out that they are actually a middle aged man in his boxer shorts with his beer gut hanging out.  Did I every tell you Jamie and I met on Match.com?  Again I digress.

For the lousy afternoon I was having, I was surprisingly in a very happy mood and yes it was still raining.  I couldn't figure out why I was in such a good mood.

At about 5 o'clock I decide it was time to get up and head North.  Then I realized why I was in such a  good mood.  I have my friend Sandy to Thank for it!

 
This is Sandy's cube(next to Rudy's)


1 comment:

  1. LOL, you're a crack up dude. Glad you didn't let all those things dampen your mood.

    ReplyDelete