Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Trying to see the world differently

I have been looking for a New Years resolution that I would actually be able to keep.  As well, a project that takes my mind off the daily grind and would cost me any money to keep.  I thought about making the resolution to learn how to putt, but for those of you that have golfed with me, well you know I wouldn't keep that resolution.  So low and behold I looked in my office closet and found a camera...or several.

So my plan is to take at least one picture per day. 

The only other rule I have made is to take no more than 1 picture per week with my cell phone because whether you want to believe it or not...IPHONE pictures really do suck...and my Driod is not better.

For those friends of mine that are Photographers, I am not necessarily going for the most impressive photo or the most technically sound image.  However, I am sure I might try a couple of tricks.

I hope you enjoy.

Gregg Bonfiglio
greggbon@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment