Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Otter in a Bottle- Never Left the office

OK I am assuming this will happen to my photo blog from time to time, not leaving the office.  I guess that will limit me to what pictures I can take that day.  I am assuming that will lead to lots of pictures of the dog or the bird.  Trust me when I start taking shots of the dog, you will see why people stop us during walks to tell us "your dog is beautiful".

With that said I have been drinking Smart water for about 3 months now probably because the gas station has them 2- 1liter bottles for $3.  Then I usually refill the bottles and leave them in the fridge.  The first time I looked through the bottle I saw a goldfish on the backside of the label through the clear bottle.  I thought, "OK a goldfish" and I never thought about it again.  Well about 2 weeks ago I realized the are many different "water animals" . Sometimes I am not the most perceptive guy in the world.

Well today stuck in the office, it was either photograph my phone or my keyboard.  Then I saw a new animal in the bottle.  Thought I would shoot it, plus it is late and I am tired.  The interesting part was it would photograph easily so I tried something.  I set up the tripod put the camera on it.  Slowed the shutter to about 2 seconds and hand held the flash above the bottle and popped it. Something I will do a lot later in the blog I am sure.

 
The Camer info- Canon EOS 7D - 100mm Macro lens. ISO 200 2.0sec at F11.
Hand held flash about 1 foot above with setting at 1/2 power/

No comments:

Post a Comment