Friday, January 25, 2013

Low Clouds

Before we get started today, someone please tell my mom that the whole "depression" comment yesterday was an exaggeration, no need for additional therapy.  With that said, it is still raining and I am still depressed, worse now my friend Mindi in the Bay area is getting depressed too about the weather.

 Let's hope for sun tomorrow.

Sometimes in Southern California the weather while crappy might also look awesome especially around hills and mountains which fortunately we have in Rancho Santa Margarita.  I was in my office finishing up my day on the phone with one of my teammates Jeff who had to brave Zero degree weather in upstate New York all week(so Mindi you and I are not allow to complain...but we can taunt).  From the view out my office window I could see that the clouds were lower than the peaks of the mountains.  So before it started to rain too hard I grabbed the camera and an umbrella and drove to the top of our hill.

Next time I wear a coat and cover the camera...I almost fell off the cliff I was shooting from, which would have sucked.  But I did get the shot.  Obviously with a sky like this we have to do a bit of HDR work or it would be too much fun.  I also posted the original untouched photo below.


 
Camera Info: 
Canon EOS 5D
Lens 16-35 Wide Angle L-series
ISO 250
1/60 sec at f/11


No comments:

Post a Comment