Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Recycle and ReUse

I had a long day today, actually is seem to run in to yesterday.  I didn't get too much sleep, I kept waking up throughout the night.  So I started my day around 5am.  By around 4pm I was spent.  I decided to take about a 20 minute nap.  The girls had to run to Target to pick up a new homework folder, as the last one didn't make it.  Toni is not the most genteel young lady so the folder didn't stand a chance!

Toni is starting to get into the photoblog and thought it was time she got back on the blog.  She decided to put her ex-homework folder to good use.  The timing could have been better, walking into my room while I was napping and waking me up wearing her folder might not have been the best idea....

When my heart jumped back into my chest, I decided she could be the topic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment