Sunday, January 13, 2013

Last shot of the day

Today was Sunday, so it was get things done day, especially because I couldn't handle watching Tom Brady and Bill Belichick win. 

It was still cold here in Southern California, Jamie woke up to more frost and 32 degrees.  I stayed in bed until it was a bit warmer.  I spent the day taking the Christmas lights down and re-weather stripping the front door. More later on the fact that we basically live in the money pit, I ask often, "what was the builder thinking".

Needless to say with as many chores as I was doing I didn't think about my picture today.  I thought about taking a picture of the amazing Baked Ziti I made but I was using a tin pan and it would have ruined the photo.  But the day was almost over and needed something to shoot.  Well Mother Nature delivered for me.

So far you have seen the photo toward my house.  Here is the first of many looking away from my house!


 
Camera info:
Canon EOS 5D
16-35 IS wide angle lens
1/50 sec at f/6.3
ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment