Sunday, January 27, 2013

Every Girl Deserves Roses

I realized Friday that I haven't bought Jamie flowers in way too long.  She doesn't ask for them but, I know she does love them.  Plus every girl deserves Roses every so often.  Jamie probably deserves them more than most, just for putting up with me...and now this photoblog. 

I was out shopping Friday evening and I saw them and thought "they would make a great subject for the photoblog"....I mean "Jamie really deserves Roses".  She was the one that suggested I shoot them for the blog.  I told her that "would be a great idea! I should have thought of that."

I set them up just like my January 3rd. holiday gift shot.  On my desk in total darkness.  This subject got 4 flashes from the Speedlite.  I have to come up with a new way to shot flowers in a vase next time.  But for this, now Jamie has a gift to remember.

By the way a couple of you have told me that some of the photos don't look very bright on your IPhone or other handheld device.  Here is a hint, Use a real computer with a real Monitor to experience bright colors and Images.  The pictures look great on my HP 2509M High Def monitor.

 
Camera Info:
Canon EOS 5d
ef 24-105mm f/4L Series Lens
Focal length 35 mm, shot from 3 feet away
ISO 100
8.0 sec at f/22
Speedlite set at 1/2 power 4 pops from <2 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment