Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My mind is full of Crab(say it fast 3 times)

I am in San Francisco for customer meetings.  My buddies are in town for MacWorld.  When in San Francisco the must stop is Hunan Homes on Jackson Street, the Ginger Crab is the draw, it is the must have. 

I knew the picture for the day would be the crab, but you see there was this fire hydrant right next to where I was standing and the G11 has a timer.  The boys were all full of crab... after dinner standing around talking, before they knew what was happening we had 10 seconds to pose.

So the picture had to be the boys!!! But the boys had Crab still on their minds as you can see from the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Good food, good people, good times. Next time, I take you to my choice Chinese restaurant. Even better, it's practically across the street from the Hilton/China Town.

    ReplyDelete