Friday, January 11, 2013

All about Water and Sun

Southern California is experiencing winter....or at least our version.  We are getting Rain.  Plus someone left the freezer door open.  We are actually hitting temps in the 30s in the mornings.  The afternoons are even under 60, for us that is considered "freakin cold"!  However, the great part about rain and cold in Southern California is it seems that when the rain stops and the wind blows as we had today, the skis are clear, bright and blue.  Perfect for Photography.

I had a lunch meeting with a customer late this afternoon so, I figure as long as I was on a roll with the whole sun over the ocean shots, I might see if we can get as lucky with sun and a lake.  Fortunately for me, I have two very photographic lakes within 2 miles of my house.  I am sure this is the first of several appearances for these lakes in my blog.  So I planned the lunch meeting at Mission Viejo Lake.

I finished lunch just in time for the sun to hide behind the only cloud in the sky.

 
 
Camera Information:  Canon Powershot G11
ISO 200, 1/800sec at f/8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment