Monday, April 29, 2013

Thanks Maga

So I guess today really is the last day of vacation.  I had a full day worth of conference calls and phone meetings with partners to close out the half.  Then of course the hour long search for my Harley Keys, which for some stupid reason I left in one of the garage cabinets, but why was it in the one cabinet that for some even more stupid reason was the only cabinet in the garage I didn't look in 3 times before.

Anyway, the main reason I am sure this is the end of vacation is because Maga, Toni's grandmother is going back to the great white north of Edmonton in the morning.  So I figure it was fitting that she be on the blog tonight.  Once we calmed Toni down, the picture would do the trip justice.

Thanks for all you help this week.  I am sure this picture will make the April collage as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment