Monday, April 15, 2013

Sometimes the Big Guy Just Does it Better

Tonight, well actually last night as the PhotoBlog Cop Jamie has reminded me several times today that I never posted my bog.  I reminded her that I did not break the rule, I still took a shot...several actually... to fulfill my commitment.

You see Monday night was sort of the official start to soccer season again.  We moved fields this year to Irvine's Great Park, the news in planned living communities in Orange County, CA.  Well this is the humongous Orange Balloon which was just calling me to shoot it.  So the pooch and I left the practice for a while to go shoot it.  It will be a very funny post for another day when either we go back to the field for practice or I take a lame picture and don't want to post it.

Anyway after the boy and I took some balloon and Carousel photos and I thought how great of an artist I am becoming....cough cough...the big artist in the sky had to once again put me in my place.  So it is his artwork that is going to be shown on this blog post day.

Nice job God....just showing off huh?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment