Saturday, April 27, 2013

One more Landing

Ok so I guess we did get on the correct flight after all, or I spent the day with someone else's family.  Today was our final day in Philly and my final chance to warn Patrick that I better get prom pictures next week!

Jamie and I spent the morning with Kristin and Patrick, we learned how they met and when.... no comment.  One more opportunity to remind my mom "only the chocolate Cannolis!".  Then one more stop by the store of my choice to spend a last minute coupon,  then it was time to head to the airport for our flight to LAX.

The flight felt so long and painful and we were even in first class.  As much fun as this trip was and as great as everyone was that we got to hang out with, it just drove home the point that the greatest destination in travel is still...Home.

Jamie and I have been so twisted around with all the flights...and the spelling of our destination that we weren't sure if we were indeed on the right flight heading back to LA, until I saw today's photoblog topic in the gate waiting area.

Everyone this is Sharona(just like the song)...yes definitely this is the flight back to LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment