Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It is alive!

Another Vacation day.  I went golfing with the boys, pretty cool.  We played Black Gold in Yorba Linda.  It is a great course, kicked my butt a bit, to steal a line form Happy Gilmore, I spent"more time in the Sand than David Hasselhoff". 

Toni is still spending time with her Dad and Crazy Aunt, if I could posted the videos I would.  I thought Toni's singing was great until I saw her dancing!  Anyway, Jamie and I are spending quality time together and enjoying every moment of it.  Tonight her experiment was to get me drunk, it worked. 

But I still have to post my blog, it is the rule, or she secretly beats me!! Help Maga!!!  I was never one to drunk dial or drunk text, but I have to tell you drunk blogging is a whole new experience.  Plus, I think I an starting to hallucinate. 

My photo today was of the cool purple flowers we find in the Southern California deserts especially on golf courses.  This one even ate my ball!!!  I thought it was going to be a boring photo just to meet my blog requirement and the photo nag wouldn't have to beat me.

But I just realized that the flowers were Alive and they were actually Aliens!!!! If you look closely you will see that one of the Alien flowers morphed into a human life and escaped!!!! Be careful if you encounter him, you will notice he is armed with a golf club!! Stay far away and do not mention Obama, it will only agitate him!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment