Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Progress

Jamie and I are leaving for Philadelphia and Barcelona on Thursday.  Plus, Grandma aka Maga is coming in to hang with Toni, Baxter and Maya while we are away.  So as you can imagine there are a ton of things to get done before we leave Thursday.  Plus our flight early so we are up at the crack of Dawn to make it to LAX, plus before that Maga comes in tomorrow and the house is not Mother in Law proof yet. 

I had a well thought out plan to get so much accomplished today, Jamie too....but of course we made no progress on our plan.  Needless to say tomorrow will be a short blog and no doubt a quick picture, probably some curse words mixed in as well.

I am pretty bummed that I made no progress today.  So I figured I would at least honor someone who did make progress.....on January 14th of this blog I posted a picture of Baxter and a soccer ball, please view Jan 14th photo as a reference first, go ahead, I will wait.........



.......Welcome back......



Baxter, I would like to congratulate you on your progress, at least someone accomplished something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment