Thursday, April 25, 2013

Group Picture....Family Photo

Today is Thursday in Barcelona, the last real full day in the city.  Today was all about the city, the churches, the Architecture, the history, and Yes the FOOD.  But really today was the last real opportunity we had to be together as a group.  I want to again Thank the group for everything and for making Jamie feel so comfortable.    And yes I really have to Thank my beautiful "29 year old"  Finance for making my trip the best trip ever and for putting up with me.  Honey now you can sleep.

We really are leaving this amazing week with new friends and excitement for future adventure with our new friends.

When I set this trip up I was concerned if it would be fun, would everyone get along, etc?  I guess the best answer "to did this trip go well?" was the 10 minute goodbye and the group hug back at the Grand Marina.  Today's bittersweet post is the last night's team photo(yes it is an official post because I had it on a timer).  Now it is saved on the blog for as long as Google exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment