Sunday, April 28, 2013

It is Sunday Right?

Finally back home!!!

My bed felt so good to wake up in this morning.  So much so that I decided to go back and take a nap.  One of the high points of my day.  Before I touch on another high point that is my photoblog topic, I have to vent a bit.

I needed to get my haircut and drop off clothes and my HOG Vest to have the 2013 patch put on it at the dry cleaners.  So of course it was only fitting to take the Harley to accomplish these tasks, see March 29th for my baby (http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-other-love-of-my-life.html) .  But here is where my vent comes in.  I just took the bike in to have the tires done and oil change and the 10,000 miles service.  So how is it possible that a fine tuned piece of machinery that was just checked out by the dealer has a battery that drains down if the lights are left on with the bike not running for 8 minutes and the bike is always connected to my battery tender?!!?!!  Come on Man!!

Ok enough venting, Sunday afternoon mean Futsal, and because it was an early enough game it meant Sushi after with Ken, Renae, Micah and PJ!!!  This time it was going to be my Sushi restaurant Riptide in Mission Viejo. 

Since the girls were so awesome at dinner and so cute, they are the official blog post today, however we do have to post the dessert as second.  The description of what is in the roll is there as well.  Well done Riptide, well done.


Introducing the Sweet Tooth Roll  - Sweet Chocolate, Fresh mango and bananas wrapped in soy paper and chocolate topped with sweet coconut flakes, macadamia nuts and drizzled with homemade strawberry and chocolate sauces....YUM.  Tastes much better than it looks.

1 comment:

  1. Great pic Greg. LOVE IT! That was a fun night. We'll have to do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete