Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Slow Down and ....

Today, I interrupted my vacation to go down to San Diego to help a teammate with an install.  But I figured my Harley wasn't going to be done until later in the afternoon, Jamie had to work, Toni was with her dad, plus I always get a great photo driving down to San Diego...and today did not disappoint.  And the photo wasn't bad either.

The drive down was spent on the phone, plus the weather was crappy so not photographing the ocean on marines.  I knew I was going to Miramar, yes the same Miramar, Fightertown USA... Top Gun and the midget Tom Cruise.  I figure while I was there I would shoot a Marine Jet...not literally in case the FBI is monitoring this blog.   Although, I was worried because the Canon G11 is a little slow on the shutter, so I would have to pane to catch the action without blur.

Then as I was walking into the San Diego Credit Union to do the install, I felt the rumble at me feet and heard from above the roar of an F18 or F19 "whatever it took".  I was just about to shot overhead when I realized all the action was on the ground.

I guess he was going to make a desposit at the Credit Union.




No comments:

Post a Comment