Wednesday, May 22, 2013

$25 Lobster Dinner for 2

I love Costco!  Sometimes.  Jamie and I believe there is some magical force that turns us temporarily invisible when we go there.  It is amazing, but we cannot tell you how many people cut in front of us, almost run us over or just randomly stop in front of us when we walk in that store.  We try to wear bright colored clothes when we go there, but it doesn't help.

Anyway at lunch time today I made the Costco run, we were out of paper towels, plates and toilet paper...I got tired of holding it in! 

They really have the nicest floral section.  They always have such beautiful Roses, and Jamie deserves Roses, if for no other reason, for the "holding it in" comment above.  Plus I have been remiss getting her a bunch for all the other reason. 

Besides the floral section, Costco has the best deal on Lobster Tails.  If you have not tried them, 2 for $18, you should try them.

Obviously tonight's picture is dinner.  For the friends that went to Barcelona with us, we tried to make the Catalan Bread (http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/04/just-bread-tomato-and-olice-oil.html) ...no such luck, you can't make a Spanish Bread dish with French bread.

BTW...to my friend Brian Dreyer...I have enough shells now to make Lobster Stock for Our Famous Lobster Bisque.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment